Knowledge is Power: Consulting & Wellness Services
Knowledge is Power: Consulting & Wellness Services educates, empowers and builds capacity in all areas of wellness. We provide consultation, training, professional development, and group and/or personal counselling services that we hope will educate, inspire and bring about dynamic change for individuals and organizations.
Knowledge is Power is located in Wainwright, Alberta (200 kms east of Edmonton). Ariel Haubrich, and her contracted staff work throughout Alberta and also travel nationally and internationally to provide training, presentations and services to corporations, governement agencies and groups.
What can Knowledge is Power do for you or your organization?
- Provide professional development keynote addresses, workshops, breakout and training sessions for business, agency, school divisions and government organizations
- Provide consultation and contract services for organizations in the areas of team building, performance optimization, communication, conflict resolution, crisis response and traumatic event support.
- Design and implement group sessions or classes (including all areas of wellness and personal development)
- Provide personal nutrition, fitness, wellness and social/emotional counselling and planning sessions
TRAINERS & SERVICE PROVIDERS
“Your life is your message to the world…make it inspiring!” ~Lorrin L. Lee
Ariel Haubrich is a Certified Professional Counsellor (Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association (CCPA), and a professional affiliate of the Psychologists’ Association of Alberta with a Master’s Degree in Educational Psychology from the University of Alberta. She has completed after-degree advanced training in the areas of addictions and eating disorders, and is always pursuing learning and studies in these areas. Another of Ariel’s passions is physical health, wellness and nutrition, and she is further professionally certified as a Nutrition & Wellness Specialist, and nationally and provincially as a fitness leader.
Ariel has over ten years of experience as a counsellor and programming coordinator in school systems and communities working with students, families, school staffs and community members in all areas of wellness and development, and in counselling for those experiencing emotional, social, educational, family or psychological challenges.
Ariel has been involved in developing and leading school division projects, programming, crisis response and program development teams, and her work reaches into the community in a variety of programs and classes aimed at building knowledge, health and wellness in others. Ariel co-chairs the regional suicide prevention committee and also sits on the boards of the Wainwright and Area Social Action committee and the Walking through Grief Society. Her community involvement includes much volunteer work and she also has a position on the Credit Union Board of Directors. Ariel’s love and passion for teaching, learning and helping others is also exacted in personal counselling and wellness sessions offered to individuals and groups in all areas as listed (please see individual services). Ariel also partners & contracts with other professionals in the field to deliver services and presentations. To learn more about me, please visit my personal web-based e-portfolio and resume at www.arielhaubrich.com.
Knowledge is Power is located 200 km East of Edmonton, Alberta in the community of Wainwright. We enjoy working throughout Alberta, and also always welcome the opportunity for travel provincially, nationally and internationally.
Certifications and Professional Affiliations
Ariel holds a number of professional achievements and is professionally certified as follows:
- M.Ed Psych – University of Alberta
- C.C.C. – Certified Canadian Counsellor, Canadian Counseling & Psychotherapy Association
- Psychologists’ Association of Alberta, Affiliate Professional Member
- Nutrition & Wellness Specialist, Can Fit Pro
- A.F.L.C.A. & Can Fit Pro certified fitness leader
- Certified Sport Nutrition Facilitator, Alberta Sports Medicine Council
- Meyers Briggs Type Indicator Facilitator (levels 1&2), Psychometrics Canada
Brenda Haubrich brings over 30 years of experience with children and adults to her counselling work. In her life work in labour relations, education, and the fine arts, she has assisted individuals with career transition, workplace conflict and personal development. She has raised a family and been active in community.
Brenda has a BA and an MA in fine arts, education and leadership. Brenda’s academic qualifications include certification in cyber counselling from the University of Toronto Faculty Of Social Work and an academic and professional partnership with Therapy Online & ProPivacemail. Brenda’s life motto is “Love is the only rational act.”
A variety of topics and themes exist to meet the needs of individuals and organizations. Additional subjects can be explored, expanded and customized to complement the unique needs of your request!